Sunday, October 21, 2007

Nothing Better


There is nothing better than being a little girl crawling in bed with your Mom and hearing in your ear "I love you."
There is nothing better than receiving AWESOME packages in the mail at science camp, girls camp and your mission.
There is nothing better than Mom's chocolate cake.
There is nothing better than the understanding and support that comes from your Mom.
There is nothing better than bargain shopping with Mom.
There is nothing better than watching a movie with Mom and her over excitement at the suspenseful moments. "Go, go go go!!"
There is nothing better than hearing your Mom's love of the Savior throughout your life.
There is nothing better than the advice received from a Mom of 6 kids.
There is nothing better than a good cry on the phone with your number 1 supporter, Mom.
There is nothing better than the example of strength, courage, and success from my Mom.
There is nothing better than knowing, feeling and seeing how loved you are.
Thank you Mom.
Happy Birthday!
I love you and wish I were there to celebrate with you!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Ok--I am crying now. Thank you so much for your kind, kind words--I am thinking I am going to have to try a little harder to live up to this mother of yours. You have taught me so much and I am grateful for you every day. Do you suppose in heaven it's an extension of the best we have here?--sign me up.

lacey said...

I second everything you said- well said at that :)

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

What a sweet post. Mom's truly are the best!

Susie said...

I love your mom- enough said!

Susie said...

I love your mom- enough said!