Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Barking Back


In our house, we have had a bit of sleep deprivation this past weekend. As you can see, the puppy is not sharing in this issue. So last night (or early this morning) the puppy wanted to go out, and was whining and barking to wake me up. The next thing I hear is...bear yourselves...Chad. No, not snoring, but he too was barking! It was soooo funny. This morning of course as usual with his midnight antics, has no recollection. I however will keep this one for the memory book!

3 comments:

Michael said...

This is easy to fix. On ebay I found no-bark collars. I picked up 2 for $20. They really work. Maybe you too can find a two-fer deal and get a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

I think that men sometimes revert back to their animals selves under periods of stress? Thus the grunting and barking ...

lacey said...

I was thinking about this. What if he started meowing in the night? Like a wild cat? Do you think your Lucy would take him for the real thing and go on attack? Then you might have a dog/cat fight in your bed. Oh my. I think it is really another reason why you sleep train babies to sleep in there own beds. Just like experienced moms like you know.