Monday, October 15, 2007

Backed up...

Well my sweet Izzy has been well... how shall I put it...backed up. Since feeding her rice cereal she has had BM issues. Well after 9 days she was not a happy camper. The doctor was gentle, and then suggested fruit, like prunes. My thought "There is no way I am going to get her to eat prunes!" Low an behold- she LOVES them, and ate the whole jar! With much clapping and cheering from Mommy and Daddy the dirty diaper was welcomed! (I know, I have NO life. And some day Izabelle will be so mad I shared her well...back up issues)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Poor baby girl! She has her Mother's DNA for sure--but prunes
:( I guess if you have to eat them it's a good thing to like them. I am pretty sure a dose of something chocolate would do the trick:)

Rustino Scar said...

haha. she's so cute...even with all of that mess on her face! and yes, I'm laughing about your overexcitement for her bowels. haha. hope you're all doing well!

lacey said...

I am glad it was an easy fix. Good thing she likes to eat. They do not look appetizing to me.