Sunday, August 5, 2007

Dry Run

It's only a couple of weeks away before we bless Izabelle so....I thought we should try her dress on her! This beautiful dress came from my Great Aunt Gwen. Who picked it up for me in China Town in San Fransisco. Aren't I lucky! Izzy was not so jazzed for her Mom to be playing dress up when she does not feel well (hence no bonnet).

Funny note- When the dress arrived Chad said "It's just a little long (it's 3 ft at least:), do you think we should hem it?". My cute husband did not realize that it how it is suppose to be!

2 comments:

lacey said...

I have heard about this dress. Good idea for a try on. Ryan would have said it was too long too...
Take lots of pictures on her blessing day!

Diane said...

Melissa--I love the pictures--she has changed so much. I am so glad she is feeling better--remember this is the beginning of the journey--can't wait to get my hands on her again. See you the end of next week
love Mom