Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photo Shoot, Blessing and Diaper Cream.....???

I have this amazingly talented friend in my ward take these pictures of the girls. Thank you Sally, I will love them forever! (I have to many favorites to post them all...here are a "few".)



I love this chubby baby!




We blessed Hadley while my Dad Paul and his wife Dee were in town. It was last minute, so we were glad for the family that could be there.
Chad's blessing was so nice.
Grandpa and Grandma Dee with Haddy
People probably think I never watch my kids! Elly got into the diaper ointment....can we say mess! (FYI- Dish soap gets it out of hair)

4 comments:

Jess said...

Super cute pictures! I can't believe how much your girls have grown, and Hadley is just a doll!

PS One of my best friends from Pittsburgh just moved to Grand Junction....wonder if she's in your ward. Her name is Lisa McKnight

Chelsea said...

My 2 year old got into a container of vaseline a few months ago... it was awful to get off everything!

Summer said...

Love the pictures!!

Sally DeFord said...

Thanks for asking me to take pictures. It was so fun, though Willie didn't appreciate the fact that it increased my baby hunger. We are still in negotiations for baby #3.