Friday, October 8, 2010

During nightly prayers.....

this was our discussion;

Me: No Izzy, we start with "Dear Heavenly Father" not "Thank you for this day".
Izzy: Why?
Me: Because we are praying to Jesus's Daddy and he lives in heaven up in the sky. He needs to know we are talking to him.
Izzy: Gasps! I am going to get my kite and go in the sky and give him loves and kisses because I love him. He is my friend.
Me: Yep, we do love him Izzy.
Izzy: You stay home Mommy, I will carry Hadley on my back.

See why I love this girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I miss you and want to meet those kiddos!! (and the hubby)
So, I found a super (I mean super) cheap airline that flies from Phoenix to Grand Junction. Are you coming to see us? or are we coming to see you????? and when?

lacey said...

I read this to Ryan. How sweet little girls are! That girl is SMART, just like her mom- hopefully she doesn't bring the sassy too much like her momma ;) hugs and love you.

(ps- I'm joking!)

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-menghemat-listrik-paling-efektif/