Friday, October 31, 2008

My Husband


I know I have the BEST husband! How I got so lucky...I'm not sure! My family knows I am pretty intense at times (we won't mention the-so-called "punching" incident), and yet I landed the most tender husband! Chad has had it pretty rough the last few months. Not only dealing with an overly emotional pregnant wife but, also dealing with his third love (after Izabelle and I of course) his business. He has endured miraculously, headaches and all. His constant unwavering faith was and is, such an example to me. All said and done, a new building was found and moving is currently under way. It will be a crazy couple of weeks but, is it really anything different? I love you Sweetheart! Know your girls as always are cheering for you! XOXOX

5 comments:

The Paske Family said...

I almost thought you had your baby. This picture only tricked me for a minute. Your down to less than 4 weeks, right? 4 weeks and 6 days for me! I'm glad chads business is back. How stressful.

Diane said...

Melissa --you did get a great guy!and we have a better part to add to our family. Because you have each other you'll survive all the stressfull times and come out on top--in fact better because of it. I know you're on the count down for Ellery--but really it's just the beginning--again:)

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up- What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :)

Sally DeFord said...

You guys have the greatest family. I'm so excited you have another little one on the way. I'm glad you are in our ward.

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

What a cute picture!! I too was almost tricked!! Little Ellery will be here before you know it!! I need to know all your tricks on how you get induced early!!! It is the best knowing you picked a good hubby!! Life is so much easier when you have an amazing husband!!