Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Mania


Those who love the books know the hysteria around the new movie Twilight. I have a few friends who are a bit "obsessed" shall we say, and bought premiere night movie tickets for a 12:01 am showing. I tagged along after a long day of painting the girls room. I looked at it as my last hoora for a while. Anyway, my somewhat "obsessed" friend was waiting in line for seats since 3 in the afternoon! Crazy! It was a great movie! For sure a MUST see if you have read the books. Here is a picture of us freezing (I have to admit...I showed up only 30 min before they let us in. I was not standing in the cold this pregnant!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky you are to have such fun, great friends. I have to admit that I am a bit jealous that you have seen the movie already- we plan on seeing it over Thanksgiving break. And the 12:01 showing!! Crazy :)

The Paske Family said...

I can't tell you how many obsessed friends and family members I know. I think there were woman groups from all over. Glad to hear it was good. Oh and about the matchy match clothes. I have been doing the same thing. In reality the new baby doesn't need any new clothes, but I can't help it. Ava get excited to see that baby sister has the same jammies she does. My mom made Kate and I match a lot. not so much with my other sisters. hey we might have our babies on the same day. December 5th for me.

Kate said...

I should have gone with you guys. I've been twice!!

Diane said...

I am glad for your last hooray--glad for good friends and glad you're at the end--almost. I can hardly wait for the birthday girl to start the party!