Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Guy (and girlies)

Lately I'm feeling lucky for my Guy. Not only is he a supportive husband but, an awesome Dad aswell. The longer we're together the more surprised I am by his goofiness. My Guy keeps my life fun and I love him all the more for it.
My Guy's idea of doing Izzy's hair...a fro
Who loves this more? My Guy or my girlies?

Last Sunday during a pre church nap Izzy awakened me by saying "Look Mommy, fancy!". My Guy had painted her fingernails and toenails. Ellery loves cuddles from my Guy, and often prefers him over me. I get a new kitchen because my Guy wants my life to be easier (my excitement is not even describable). I'm lucky for my Guy.
PS- I am sooo excited to see my family for Thanksgiving...less than a week!

2 comments:

brownnoserfam2 said...

Your baby is getting so big. They are both dolls. What a great husband you have! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Summer said...

Can't wait to see you!!!